Furnace Tune – Up Waterford Michigan – Get Ready for Fall with an Inspection by 1st Heating and Cooling of Waterford MI.
1st Heating and Cooling of Waterford Michigan is an Amana and Daikin brand dealer with a vast degree of heating and air conditioning knowledge and experience to help you decide on the system that best fits your specific needs. The size and age of your home, as well as the number of rooms, climate, local and regional utility costs, and utility incentive/rebate programs are all factors that will affect the functionality and, therefore, selection of your system.
Call Today for a FREE Estimate
How Central Air Conditioning Systems Work
- The typical central air conditioning system is a split system, with an outdoor air conditioning, or “compressor bearing unit” and an indoor coil, which is usually installed on top of the furnace in the home.
- Using electricity as its power source, the compressor pumps refrigerant through the system to gather heat and moisture from indoors and remove it from the home.
- Heat and moisture are removed from the home when warm air from inside the home is blown over the cooled indoor coil. The heat in the air transfers to the coil, thereby “cooling” the air.
- The heat that has transferred to the coil is then “pumped” to the exterior of the home, while the cooled air is pumped back inside, helping to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature.
- Central air conditioning can also be provided through a package unit or a heat pump.
- Indoor comfort during warm weather – Central air conditioning helps keep your home cool and reduces humidity levels.
- Cleaner air – As your central air conditioning system draws air out of various rooms in the house through return air ducts, the air is pulled through an air filter, which removes airborne particles such as dust and lint.
- Sophisticated filters may remove microscopic pollutants, as well. The filtered air is then routed to air supply duct-work that carries it back to rooms.
- Quieter operation – Because the compressor bearing unit is located outside the home, the indoor noise level from its operation is much lower than that of a free-standing air conditioning unit.
When you need air conditioner repair, you do not have to wait to call someone! 1st Heating and Cooling Company in Whitel Lake Michigan is there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact Us to address any problem you may have or for answers to your common air conditioning issues. We know how hot and humid Michigan summers can get – no time is the right (or wrong) time to call us. 1st Heating and Cooling Company in Whitel Lake Michigan will always be there for you!
Whether in your home or business, we can get your air conditioning working again in no time! 1st Heating and Cooling Company in Whitel Lake Michigan has over ten years of experience and will come to your rescue! We can also keep you updated on when your air conditioner should have routine maintenance inspections, so you can keep it performing at optimum efficiency. When you need air conditioner repair, Contact Us. (248) 887-3636
Service is our #1 Priority!